A Sunday morning experience for the whole family!
Please register each person in your household or consistent social group. If you are sick, have symptoms, or have been around individuals that have been sick we ask that you do not attend in person. After registering, if you cannot attend and must cancel, please email or call Heather Ainsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-884-6126.
Time: 10 a.m.
Location: 3rd Floor Gym
What We’re Doing to Keep Your Family Safe:
- In addition to worship venues, restrooms and the third floor being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after the Sunday Family Hour, all children’s volunteers and staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitation stations will be placed at the check-in.
- Families will sit socially distanced on our colorful carpet circles in the Gym.
Things to Remember
Register Your Family
- Please enter the building using the double glass doors on the sidewalk of Bijou Street near the First Pres Library.
- Don’t forget to wear your favorite mask when you enter the building, during the Family Hour and when you exit the building per city and state guidelines.
- Bring your own Bibles and water bottles.
- Hand sanitation stations will be placed at check-in for your convenience.