In-Person Worship at First Pres
We are looking forward to worshiping in-person with you again on Sunday mornings! Please pre-register each person in your party for each service you plan on attending. If you are sick, have symptoms of have been around individuals that have been sick we ask that you do not attend in person, but instead worship online.
Pre-Register for Sunday, October 25
Registration for Sunday, October 25 is now open. As of Wednesday, October 21, the 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. services are FULL. If you do not want to be on the Wait List, there is still plenty of space at the 11 a.m. service.
How Pre-Registration Works
- Register yourself and EVERY individual in your party, including children. Reminder: there is no nursery or family ministries programming.
- If you wish to sit with your consistent social group, please submit one registration form for everyone in your party.
- Please no more than 10 people per group. If the pre-registration is full, you’ll be given the option to be placed on a Wait List and we will contact you if any availability opens up.
- After registering, if you cannot attend and must cancel, please email Elizabeth Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have registered to sit with your consistent social group, your group will be seated once everyone in your group has arrived.
- Sanctuary worshipers will enter and exit through the Bijou Street doors and ramp.
- Worship Center worshipers will enter and exit through the Weber Street Main Doors.
- Our awesome welcome team volunteers will help you get check in at which point you’ll be health screening questions.
- You will be seated by an usher based on social distancing guidelines.
Things to Remember:
- Please wear a mask when you enter the building, during the service and when you exit the building in ordinance with city and state guidelines.
- Bring your phone to access the online Sanctuary bulletin and happenings on our Sunday Hub.
- Bring your own Bible and note taking materials.
- Bring a water bottle due to water fountains being closed.
- Offering will be collected at the end of the service in the offering boxes placed at the exit of the worship venues.
What We Are Doing to Keep You Healthy:
Sunday Worship Tools
- Hand sanitation stations will be placed at all entrances and exits.
- Masks are available at check in locations.
- Worship venues, high-touch areas and restrooms will be sanitized throughout all services.