Join us as we help everyone find a home at First Pres on Sunday mornings. There’s a variety of ways to serve.
- Want to host? Welcome worshipers, escort new families to nursery, children and student ministries, and answer questions for visitors. One-hour shifts before or after the service you normally attend; one Sunday a month or more. Training provided.
- Want to be an Usher? Greet and seat worshipers, provide the bulletin, and take the offering. Serve once a month or every Sunday. Must arrive 30 minutes early for worship. Training provided.
- Want to be a part of our Parking Ministry? Greet Worshipers and direct people to available parking. Maintain a presence for the safety of all worshipers. Serve once a month, in shifts. Training provided.
- Want to help people have access to Worship? Extend the right hand of fellowship to all worshipers at each of our Sunday Morning services as they enter and leave the Sanctuary and Worship Center. This ministry is particularly important for those attending who may have difficulty entering or exiting the facility due to handicaps or infirmities. Training provided.
- Want to serve behind the scenes? Help refill the friendship folders and pew pockets with items that are needed. Training provided.